Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Handmade polish art by My So-Called Chaos

I received this amazing painting in the mail today from the lovely Angie of My So-Called Chaos. It was done in my favorite color purple and the bottle is my favorite brand, can anyone guess what that is?? She is super talented and you can check out her website at shop.mysocalledchaos.com. Adorable hair accessories, jewelry, and of course gorgeous artwork! Go check it out and keep your eyes out for nail art like this to be sold in her store soon! I will definitely be putting this pretty up in my bathroom when I get it framed ;)

(This was a custom piece done for me I am not affiliated with the company)

7 comments:

  1. I know what it is, but I don't count ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, you are so sweet for posting about it! I'm soooo glad you love it! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i was happy to post about it, i really am in love and wanted to get the word out about them!

      Delete
  3. SO CUTE! I absolutely love this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. deborah lippmann? :D

    galorious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete