Monday, June 3, 2013

Welcome to my page!

Hi everyone!!
I've been meaning to jump into blogging about polish for awhile, and the time has finally come (or rather, I actually figured out a name for it...)! Here you will find polish reviews of many different brands, from indies like Emily de Molly to mainstream like Zoya. I will also be posting fun nail art as well, and occasionally, pictures and topics about cute fuzzy animals :) Polish and animals, what could be better than that! Excited for you to come on this journey with me, I hope you enjoy this blog as much as I will enjoy posting to it! For my first picture, here is my baby girl Missy. I love her to pieces!
missy at the pool

8 comments:

  1. Cute pic! Congratulations on your new blog. I can't wait to see what you have to share :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't go wrong starting off with a dog pic. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's adorable! Polish and animals are too of my favorites, so looking forward to your future posts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm excited to follow your blog Jess!! This is a great start! :)

    ReplyDelete